This is a page dedicated to local and international BugHunt TTL excursions.
At the moment I am busy planning a 3-5-day BugHunt TTL trip to Madagascar where we can explore, photograph and interact with the amazingly diverse Madagascan macro wildlife. (15-20 participants ONLY)
- What to expect!
- London return flights with transport to/from lodging from/to airport
- participation in all workshop events, meals, and lodging (lodging may be double occupancy depending on availability)
- BugHunt TTL will always start at 5pm on the day of arrival with an informal meeting/presentation at the lodging facilities reinforcing/adjusting the next days (late drinks to be had at own’s peril/expenses as early wake ups necessary)
- 1 hour meeting with the best insect seller in Madagascar (be sure to make the most of meeting )
- international participants please be aware and adhere to the timings advertised according to the London time;
- WARNING!!!! (I know it isn’t necessary but this can really dampen the mood and even get people into trouble with the law)
- Please do not, under any circumstances, collect any live/dead specimens, (in full or parts of) for transportation/shipping to any country worldwide;
- BugHunt TTL Macro Photography Topics include:
- Macro & microphotography equipment
- Lighting & flash
- Working with live insects
- Special techniques: focus-stacking, high-speed flash